Minelab SDC 2300 Gold Detector with 8" Round Monoloop Search Coil
They say the best things come in small packages! This is certainly true for the SDC 2300. It’s compact, waterproof and built to perform in the toughest conditions. Undiscovered gold patches on land and underwater won’t stand a chance when using the Minelab SDC 2300 gold detector.
- LED Indicators
- Shows target signal strength, threshold level and battery status.
- Audio Control
- Adjusts threshold level and low/high audio tone to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel
- Easy button press to automatically reduce external interference.
Easy button press to automatically reduce external interference.
Easy Patch Hunting:
Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits
Rugged & Assembly Free:
Military grade construction, one piece detector designed to perform in the toughest conditions.
Fully submersible to 10' (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines allowing you to transition with ease from land to water. Now you can use your Minelab GOLD detector in all wet weather conditions allowing you to stay on the goldfields for longer, even in the rainy season.
Folds to small portable size, 8 1/2" (216mm) by 16" (406mm). Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
- Search Coil: 8" Round Monoloop
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker. Koss 100 Ohm headphones (standard accessory - supplied)
- Display: 9 LEDs indicate detection, battery status and Threshold level. 1 Low battery warning LED.
- Length: Extended: 1500mm (59.1"). Collapsed: 400mm (15.7")
- Weight: 2.4kg (5.3lbs) - Excluding Batteries & Headphones.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: –33°C to 70°C (–27°F to 158°F)
- Batteries: C Cell 4 x 1.5V Alkaline (supplied), 1.2V NiMH, 1.2V Ni-Cad
- Sensitivity: 8 step position adjustment
- Noise Cancel: Automatic scanning
- Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT). Fast Ground Balance
- Threshold: 9 audio levels
- Audio Pitch (Tone): Low: 550Hz ±15. High: 720Hz ±15.
- Transmission: Pulse Induction
- Technology: Multi Period Fast (MPF)
MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. Therefore minimal residual transmit signal is present during the receive cycle, enabling clear sharp detection of very small gold.
Eight position adjustments for optimum target identification in varying ground conditions.